3 Ingredient Recipes
Eating clean doesn't have to be complicated. Let this list of 3 ingredient recipes inspire you the next time you're looking for a quick, easy and delicious nutrition fix.
1. Cut an avocado in half and remove the pit. In the cavity of each half, crack an egg and top with fresh chopped chive. Bake for 12-20 minutes. 2. Combine cooked quinoa, egg and small broccoli pieces and form into patties. Bake or fry in a small amount of coconut oil on stovetop. Serve atop mixed salad greens. 3. Hollow out fresh strawberries. Fill with Greek yogurt mixed with chopped walnuts.
1. Boil cauliflower and broccoli pieces in low-sodium vegetable stock until tender. Remove from heat and blend until smooth for a super quick soup. 2. Place shredded chicken and homemade Pico de Gallo in the center of a large collard green leaf. Wrap and enjoy. 3. Combine low-sodium tuna, packed in water, with best quality olive oil. Serve with seed crackers.
1. Drizzle baked or grilled chicken wings with chili infused oil. Top with fresh chopped green onion before serving. 2. Coat seasoned ahi tuna steaks with sesame seeds and sear on all sides. Drizzle with low-sodium soy sauce. Serve with assorted sautéed vegetables. 3. Combine cottage cheese and spinach. Wrap mixture in wonton wrappers and bake until golden. Serve atop mixed greens.
1. Grill fresh pineapple rings and add a dash of cinnamon and sprinkling of toasted coconut. Serve warm. 2. Top fresh chopped peaches with whipped coconut milk and crushed raw, unsalted pecans. 3. Combine Greek yogurt with melted dark chocolate. Stir in fresh, pitted cherries and enjoy.
1. Banana Roll-Up. 2. Brown rice or kamut cake topped with sliced avocado and hemp seeds. 3. Hollow out cherry tomatoes, fill with herb-infused goat cheese and top with a shard of crisp, organic bacon (nitrite-free, preferable).
1. Top grilled corn on the cob with cilantro-infused grass-fed, organic butter and fresh lime zest and juice. 2. Sprinkle fresh ground pepper and grated parmesan over oven-baked sweet potato fries. 3. Steam asparagus spears. Toss with fresh lemon juice and zest and toasted almond slivers before serving. What are your simple go-to Eat Clean dishes? Tell me in the comments. Remember, I'm always listening Tosca