Spring Cleanse energy is booming! Reading your Facebook posts, personal notes and taking your calls, I can feel it. The Spring Cleanse is seismically shifting our community. Questions pour in. You have already started your own countdown. You can’t wait. Someone started a “4 more sleeps until Tosca Reno’s Spring Cleanse starts!” meme. It feels like Christmas. (It actually looks like Christmas in some places – haha!)
We will be transforming ourselves in the next several weeks. Real transformation for real people. It has a ring to it, doesn’t it? Over the years you have transformed yourself, countless times. You have grown inches taller. You have gained and lost too many pounds to count, some repeatedly. You spent precious resources doing it, endlessly re-evaluating yourself en route to “perfection.” And now you are counting down the days to begin something entirely new – participating in my Spring Cleanse!
Want to keep that energy buzzing? I’ve got a few ideas!
- Tell your friend circle about what you are doing. Send them the link to my Spring Cleanse, http://www.toscareno.com/book/tosca-renos-eat-clean-diet-4-week-spring-cleanse/ and get them to join you. You know what they say! Friends that play together stay together!
- Revisit your goals. State clearly what you want to accomplish during this cleanse process and write them down. Make a dream board, if you are creative, and include these messages and goals so you can review them frequently.
- Train your brain to say, “Wouldn’t it be wonderful to ….” instead of “Gee, this sucks!” You can feel the difference in energy in these statements. It’s much harder to slip down into a negative spin if you keep your language positive.
- Celebrate the opportunity of this Spring Cleanse. You chose well. Your health will change, for the better. You will glow. You will radiate. You will explode with energy. You will meet new people on the private FB page. Dr. Rachel and I will be there for you, to answer any question. Feel supported and loved by this brilliant community.
- “Get to” not “have to.” You have chosen to participate in my Spring Cleanse. It is a privilege and a powerful way to love yourself. Enjoy it!
- “Feed the positive dog.” Those are words by speaker and author, Jon Gordon, who likes the tale of a man who seeks a wiseman’s counsel. The man feels there are two dogs inside him, one who seeks positivity and love and the other who is angry, jealous and negative. There is constant turmoil as a result. The man wants to know who will win. The wise man says, “I know who is going to win. The one you feed the most.” Feed your positive dog by listening to beautiful music, dancing, reading, painting, walking in nature and being kind. Make it a habit.
- Celebrate. Please celebrate. You are unique and wonderful. You are here and that is worthy of celebration. During the Cleanse, share your story, warts and all. We love authenticity!
Time is running out though. Be sure to pre-order now to take advantage of the 5-Day Juice Cleanse gift offer. Pretty soon your inbox will be receiving juicy messages from me, confirming your order and providing your first shopping list. I’m so proud of you for joining!
Jump in and join hundreds who have already signed up.
Remember, the cleanse will help you transform. Real transformation for real people.
Here we go!
PS. What is your special way to keep your energy high? I love music, all kinds. My favourite at the moment for elevating my spirit, is Ludovico Einaudi! His music is gorgeous. Watch the stunning films by Louie Schwartzberg, with Einaudi’s music and you will be lifted to a higher place, I promise you! Share your energy boost strategy with me in the Comments Section below.
Good music lifts my mood as well. So do flowers! I plan to buy a bouquet to kick off the cleanse. I just downloaded the week 1 grocery list and supplement guide. I am excited to start!
Welcome and thank you. It is so nice to hear from you and to have you join the Cleanse. I am looking forward to hearing about your transformation.
I am also pleased to know you have received your Grocery List and Supplement Guide. These next weeks are going to be amazing!
Much success and health,
Hi – Looking forward to the cleanse, just purchased it. Where can I download the week 1 grocery list and supplement guide?
Thank you for your interest in my Spring Cleanse. Once your payment has been processed, you should receive notification that it has done so and then the downloads become available. It may be a matter of when you purchased. Some credit card transactions take time.
Please do let me know when you receive it. Otherwise I will be sure to assist.
Music! Specifically Disco. You know, like from 1979!!I just joined the Spring Cleanse! Got off the fence and did it! That’s exciting too! Fresh re-boot about to happen! 🙂
“You should be dancing, yeah!” the Beegees. Or something like that!
I cleaned out my fridge to the music of the returning spring birds here in Manitoba. Cranked open the window, even though it was -5 today, and listened and watched them while I washed and wiped, then continued on to my oven and stove. Yay spring!
I’m a little confused. I purchased the spring cleanse yesterday afternoon. Received an email saying thank you for creating an account. Where exactly are the cleanse downloads??
I’m in! First timer here. I will need a lot of help to stay on task and ‘remember’ that I’m doing this. I’m a chronic quitter of things I set out to do, so I’m trying positive self-talk that I can actually do this, and I will. I haven’t received my grocery list yet but am waiting so that I can go do some shopping this weekend to prepare for Monday. Merci Tosca! Can’t wait!
Welcome and congrats to you for taking the plunge. I know it will feel fearful at times. That is normal. But this time, think of fear as your special super hero power to get you through. Rely on us for support and please make sure to sign up for the FB page.
We are going to fly!
I just purchased the Spring Cleanse today. Can you tell me what I need to prepare for Tomorrow April 11th. Otherwise I will be a day behind.