These No Bake Power balls are a cinch to make and are one of the most popular Recipes in my Fit Commit Program…They’re delicious!
I’ve posted the recipe below so you can follow along and cook with me in real time.
You can also catch my recent LIVE Workouts, Cooking Classes, Recipes and some very special offers on my Online Programs (including FitCommit, Strike Sugar and the 3 E’s of Wellness) on the Tosca at Home Resource Page.
- For Brownie:
- 2/3 cup Dutch (what else? I’m Dutch, it’s the best) cocoa powder
- 1 cup Coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp Manuka Honey
- 1 tsp Unrefined sea salt
- 1 cup Spelt flour
- 3 Whole eggs, free range if you can get them
- ¾ cup Organic butter
- 1 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp Green tea, cooled
- 1 cup Dark chocolate (broken into pieces) – 75% or darker
- For Goat Cheese Layer:
- ¾ cup or 6 ounces goat cheese
- 1 Tbsp Manuka Honey
- 1 Whole egg
- 1 Tbsp Spelt flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Prepare 8” x 8” baking pan by coating lightly with coconut oil. Set aside.
3. In medium mixing bowl, combine butter, eggs and green tea. Whisk until combined.
4. Set aside 2 tablespoons cocoa powder. Add remaining cocoa powder, honey and coconut sugar, salt flour and chocolate pieces. Mix well. Set aside.
5. Mix goat cheese layer by combining its all ingredients in small bowl and mixing well.
6. Pour half of the chocolate layer into prepared pan.
7. Pour all of the goat cheese layer on top.
8. Pour remaining chocolate mixture over goat cheese layer.
9. Bake for 40 minutes or until set.
10. Remove from heat and dust with 2 tablespoons cocoa powder.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 553Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 134mgSodium: 520mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 5gSugar: 34gProtein: 12g
ToscaReno.com, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. The nutriotion information comes from online calculators. While toscareno.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates. To obtain the most accurate nutritional information, you should calculate it with the actual ingredients used in your recipe. Under no circumstances will toscareno.com or its owners be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on nutritional information given by this site. By using toscareno.com and its content, you agree to these terms.