These No Bake Power balls are a cinch to make and are one of the most popular Recipes in my Fit Commit Program…They’re delicious!
I’ve posted the recipe below so you can follow along and cook with me in real time.
You can also catch my recent LIVE Workouts, Cooking Classes, Recipes and some very special offers on my Online Programs (including FitCommit, Strike Sugar and the 3 E’s of Wellness) on the Tosca at Home Resource Page.
strike sugar special sale
There is no better time to turn to build a stronger immune system! Striking sugar out of your diet is your FIRST step!
It's my mission to be of service and make Strike Sugar affordable for everyone!
- 1 cup rolled oats, gluten-free
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds, raw, unsalted
- 1/4 cup plain, sugar-free protein powder
- 1/4 cup dried currants, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup natural nut or seed butter of your choice
- 4 Tbsp flaxseed
- 1 Tbsp blackstrap molasses
- 1 tsp best quality vanilla
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse until combined.
- Roll into small balls using clean hands. I use a 1 tablespoon measure for this.
- Balls store well. Refrigerate whatever portion you aren’t using. Or freeze. Then enjoy!!!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 70Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 15mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 3g
Resources you can use while at home to help you eat clean, exercise, and practice emotional self care during these challenging times.
+ Shop the Special Sale on
ALL my programs
Strike Sugar - FitCommit - 3 Es's of Wellness