My goal is to help you stay well through this time of self isolation and social distancing. Making Overnight Oats is one of the faster and easiest make ahead breakfast recipe!
I’m having some fun in the kitchen showing you how I make Traditional Bircher Muesli! Hit play and cook with me.
By the way, have you seen the Tosca at Home resources?
During this time of social distancing and isolation, I’ve added all of my recent Live Classes and Workouts as well as recipes and Blogs to help you stay mentally and physically well during these challenging times.
You can check out all these resources plus some very Special Offers on my Online Programs here:
- 2 cups rolled or quick oats
- 1 3/4 - 2 cups plain, unsweetened, plant-based milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 apple, cored and grated with the peel
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1½ cups plain, full-fat yogurt or kefir
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp golden flaxseed
- 2 Tbsp chia seed
- 1/2 cup dark raisins
- - Your favorite fresh and/or dried fruit, nuts, toasted coconut (Our favourites: blueberries, strawberries, raisins, and hazelnuts)
1. Combine oats, milk and lemon juice and let sit overnight in the refrigerator.
2. In the morning add the grated apple, maple syrup (to taste), yogurt, and cinnamon and mix well.
3. Top with your favorite fruits and nuts and enjoy!
Store your overnight oats in one of these handy weck jars from Amazon
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.